Monday, September 27, 2010

A New "Savior of the Spiral"!

We've got two important pieces of news from me today. =D


My new "Savior of the Spiral" badge!
 Well, it is now official! James Lifecaller now joins the many wizards who have dethroned Malistaire and has become one of many to save The Spiral from evil. A big thanks to Christina Icedreamer, Stephen Spiritcaller, and Fallon for being my partners in this epic fight. They did the majority of the work for I played the role of healer, and we all know I don't get any credit for that. :P


Mister Tyson becomes an adult!
In other news, my Satyr, Mister Tyson, became an adult tonight as well. I got to say I like the pet talents he is getting. This makes my second pet I have gotten to adult, my first being my Life Wraith named Lucky. I will probably try mixing with my Satyr, though I want to look at my options first before I decide.

Remember to add a comment, subscribe, and enjoy! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment