Wednesday, September 15, 2010

New blog! :D

Well, the first blog I tried I didn't like because no one would have been able to reply to my posts. I want people to reply to my posts, because that's what blogs are all about, right? =D So, I'm going to kind of redo my one post on this blog so that hopefully now I can get some replies!


I will start with how I got into Wizard101. It’s actually pretty simple. I started playing because I saw my mom playing this game. I then decided to make my own wizard, and James Fireblood (my pyromancer) was born. In less than 48 hours, I had completed everything I could do on the free trial I could do, and I wanted more. Soon, my mom bought the family package and I continued on with my pyromancer.

However, I got a little bored with my pyromancer, so I decided to start over with a theurgist. Coming from other MMO games, I was usually a healer, so the life school became an interest to me. Soon enough, I was playing my theurgist more and more. My theurgist currently is my highest lever and my main character, followed by my pyromancer, and then my necromancer.

So that’s pretty much how I got going in Wizard101. Short, but to the point.

My question to you now is: How did you get started in Wizard101? Did you hear about it on a website, or were you referred by one of your friends or a family member? Leave a comment on this post. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment