Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Successful P.T! ^o^

Well, not much has happened on Wizard101 since I last posted, but I do have some good news for this blog post. Today was my potential last day of physical therapy! They really worked hard on my left hamstring, and now they want me to continue to stretch it out for a few weeks and we'll see if either I need to continue P.T., or they can close me out. =D

For those who don't know, about a couple months ago, I pulled my left hamstring during a sparring competition in New Jersey. I was still able to finish the match. The interesting part was that I had still done my individual competition without any problems until then. I still continue to take class at my do jang (studio), the only main problem is my flexibility. I just can not kick as high as I used to prior to the injury, but that doesn't mean I will keep trying! =D

 So I will keep working at getting my flexibility back! Please make sure to leave a comment on my blog, or even just a note saying hi. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Just for the sake of commenting... hi! I followed and will put your blog on my blog roll ( http://twoheadedwizard.blogspot.com - @Twoheadedwiz on Twitter )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Thank you very much. I appreciate it. :)

    ReplyDelete