Monday, September 20, 2010

Level 49!

Not much in Wizard101 to talk about for me. Although, today James Lifecaller has hit level 49! Now I can see the long road to level 50 and my grandmaster title. A whopping 41,880 experience to achieve.

Other than that, I have been playing the roll of healer for Fallon Moongem and Calamity. Calamity is inching closer to her grandmaster title. Though this morning I did get ticked off when Wizard101 disconnected me in the middle of The Labyrinth and then I couldn't get back in.

One more thing I have been doing is some pictures on MS Paint. They are designed like those funny motivational posters you see online. I created five of them for four of my coolest friends on Wizard101 and also one for myself. I will post them later.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment