Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Gaming Update (First October Post)

Well, it's been awhile since I have posted something in my blog, so I thought I would do an gaming update to kinda let people know where I am at gaming wise.

With Wizard101, I have created a forth wizard. Andrew Sandstone is my new baby balance wizard that I have made and he is currently in Cyclops Lane right now. James Lifecaller has finished all the nesscessary quests and is now eligible to take on "The Warehouse". I can't wait to get to finally attempt this tower after seeing tons of people go in before me!

With Shot Online (a free MMO golf game),  my character has reached level 61 and is moving strong. Level 61 is a big step because with a handicap of -12 on both Hela and Forneus, I would be eligible to take the tour pro test which is another big step. Currently, my Hela handicap is at -7 and my Forneus handicap is at a -2, so I will have some work ahead of me there.

One more thing, I have started playing a new facebook game called "Madden NFL Superstars". It is currently in a beta stage right now, but it is a great concept. You create a roster of players to take on teams in season mode to win season trophies. You can even take on the NFL teams in the NFL Pro Mode to bring your team to the super bowl! I highly reccomend giving this game a try!

Please remember to leave a comment and subscribe! Enjoy! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment