Saturday, October 30, 2010

Need to Post

Wow, it's been forever since I did a blog post, so I guess I better do one.

Well, what is there to talk about? Well, I have been busy with karate and birthdays and stuff like that, so I haven't had a lot of time for Wizard101. However, I am trying out this new game called "Freejack". It is a parkour (free running) race game. The concept is great, though it is only in it's beta stage for all I know, so there will probably be some bugs to be noted. Either way, a game worth checking out.

I just got out of Ravenwood Radio's One Year Anniversary Party a few minutes ago. Congratulations to the Ravenwood Radio crew for one year of Wizard101 goodness and here's to another good year.

Other than that, tomorrow will be my "offical" graduation party at my house! I am excited to finally get a graduation party, even though it will only be family really. I might do a Wizard101 party at my house, so if you follow me on twitter, make sure to watch your posts if I do go through with this! =D

Don't forget to subscribe! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment